Want to join the cool team?
Service Engineer Manager Ref: HR066
Full Time Permanent Position
We are seeking to appoint a Service Engineering Manager. The Service Engineer Manager will liaise with the internal service team, service engineers and the Construction Department to ensure a uniformed approach to service and installation projects.
- Leadership role within the Service Department – servicing, fault finding, commissioning and repairs of split systems, multi splits & VRV/F systems.
- Overseeing and reviewing commissioning of new installations alongside the Construction Department.
- Develop an In-House Training Programme to enhance / improve staff development.
- Conducting site surveys for replacement systems.
Monday to Friday 08:00 on site – 16:30 off site
(45 hours per week, 8 hours on site and 1 hour travel per day)
While primarily site based this role will involve time in the office to assist with planning for service and commissioning projects.
- Minimum of five years’ experience within the HVAC industry.
- City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 Qualified
- City & Guilds Hydrocarbon Qualified
- Commissioning experience of small splits to large VRV/F systems.
- Strong fault diagnosis experience.
- Strong controls knowledge across all manufactures, in particular Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Industry training – Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Toshiba, Panasonic etc
Closing Date: Friday 17th February 2023
If you are interested and your experience matches our requirements, please send an email to Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org) on why we should consider you for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on grounds of religious belief or political opinion. We practice equality of opportunity in employment and select the best person for the job.